Thursday, August 22, 2013

Explore All Your Options

Good morning everyone. Come explore new options on my blog. If you check out the tool bar, you will see a catalog option. Click on this and you will find purses and totes already made and ready for sale. You will also have an option to order one from fabrics I have or tell me what your looking for and I will do my best to find fabrics that best fit your likes and personality. Thanks to my son Jonathan he worked hard on creating a catalog for me.

 I have fabric options you will find below. Choose black and whites with a splash of color:



You may like the chevron pattern:

 You may just like fun:



Fun specific color combinations:



Let me know what fits your fancy.

Tell your friends.

Contact me at buniquedesignsforu@gmail.com

Thanks to all,

Have a great day.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment