Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Purse

Hello everyone, I wanted to post my newest purse I just finished. When my husband saw it for the first time he said, "oh you made a Mizzou purse."  I didn't do it on purpose but I thought, Hmmmm he is right. How cool. I love black and yellow together and when I put this one together, I loved it. 

This is a fun purse. It may capture the animal in your personality with this purse. Or maybe you would like to compliment your attire when attending those Mizzou Tigers games. A fun and functional purse for any occasion. 

This bag is 14inches tall and 16inches wide with rounded corners at the bottom. The body of the bag is tiny black and white polka dot with a contrasting white and black animal print band across the top. A yellow sash wraps around the band and is tied in a square knot in the front of the bag. The straps are 23 inches from one side to the other side of the bag. 

 The inside of the tote is lined with the same yellow fabric that the sash is made of. There are 3 pockets on the inside.  There is a magnetic closure in the center of the band at the top of the purse.  

A matching yellow key fob is included in the price of this purse. 
 My shop is smoke free. 

 The price of this bag is $65.00. 

 If you are interested in this purse contact me at buniquedesignsforu@gmail.com, or contact me via Facebook or go to my catalog at the top of my tool bar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment